Best apps to learn Spanish






Hola a todos y bienvenidos.

Hi there!
Few weeks ago I started learning Mandarin. Being a languages student again helped me to realized that learning a new language from zero needs a lot of daily practice.
I always recommend to my Spanish GCSE students to spend few minutes everyday revising.

You can use this apps for free and you can use then on your phone, tablet or laptop.





DUOLINGO



memrise



quizlet

1. DUOLINGO

Jack use it every day to revise. Is an easy and repetitive app. You have to do different types of activities. I love it because it combines all the skills you need to learn a new language. Is easy to use and you can connect it with your social media and compare your progress with your friends.


2. memrise

Similar to Duolingo. I also recommend this app to my students because they can combine it with Duolingo and it has more real listening activities. It is also based in repetition. You learn few new words per lesson. The lesson keeps repeating until you learn the new words properly. I use it for my Mandarin.


3. quizlet

This app will help you to create your own flashcards and revise anytime you need. You introduce the vocabulary or sentences that you will like to remember and the app will generate games to revise. This app is not as complete as the previous two. But will help you to personalize 100% the games.



Which one is your favorite? Have you ever use any of this apps?

Gracias

Nos vemos por las redes sociales :)




[ facebook ]  [ instagram


No comments

Back to Top